Quick colouring technique using daubers

Hello everyone,

I have always been intrigued by the fancy and extremely precise colouring that so many crafters out there do! I have tried to work as hard, improve my colouring skills using different mediums but somehow intricate images scared me. So, if you are like me, you'd love this technique.

I simply used finger daubers to colour the small, tiny flowers. Distress oxides are just perfect for this, as they mix really well, leaving little sharp lines.

 Actually, the brown card was my first attempt and therefore the halo due to the colouring appears much larger. :P
 This makes it much easier to make quick cards with such images, while they look like you look long time to colour them.

 I like to add dimension to my cards. Here, I glued the bee's wing with some foam tape. I also decorated the inner panel.
I hope you like the cards.
If you are interested in a few more tips and the process video, click here:
Thanks for stopping by. Have an amazing day!
Sweety.

Supplies used:
1. Hydrangea flower stamp set 2. Distress oxides (Twisted Citron/Picked Raspberry) 3. Hero Arts ink 4. Little Birdie pre fold cards 5. Fingerdaubers 6. Tsukineko metallic gold ink 7. Archival ink Jet Black

Comments

Popular Posts