Thank you card using Altenew stamps

Hi guys,

Yet another weekend is here. Sometimes, it's so difficult to believe that 2017 is about to end. But hey, there are so many things to be thankful for. And today's thank you card is dedicated to all of that.

I used Altenew Majestic Bloom stamp set with the inks- Fossilised amber/Versacolor Orange/Colorbox Lipstick Red/ Archival Jet Black/ Versacolor Brown. I used the same brown colour to stamp the leaves. I used brown for 2 layers of leaves, as I didn't have lighter/darker shades of this colour.


It was quite an effort aligning this die cut tag with the image on the card panel, and I hope the misalignment is not very evident.


This is a fall color combination, and reflects warmth, something that'd go well with the sentiment "thank you". This is in part inspired by a card made by Paru Mahtani.
I will list most of the supplies used down below but if I missed something or you have some specific query, mail me at sweetygupta1203@gmail.com or leave me a comment. :)

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a creative day!
Sweety.

Supplies used:
2. Inks: Distress oxide Fossilised amber/Versacolor Orange/Colorbox Lipstick Red/ Archival Jet Black/ Versacolor Brown

Linking this to:

Comments

  1. Beautiful card!! Love your coloring and how you off-set the florals on your sentiment tag. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Thank for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts