Shabby Chic Card using Stamped flowers

Hi there,

Welcome to my blog. Today, I have for you, a vintage, shabby chic card I made using Papericious If Only paper pack. For the lotus, I used Mudracraftstamps Lotus Bloom set. It's a huge stamp set and I think I will be making a tonne of cards with these. I embossed these on watercolour paper and coloured using Camlin Watercolour Brush pens. These almost look like stickers!



After fussy cutting the images, I started working on my panel. For this, I chose the very subtle and pretty papers in the If Only pack. I distressed the edges, and inked them using Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide. This will bring the elements together. I also tore another paper from the same set into a donut sort of shape and wove a thick golden thread through the paper to add interest.


Some sequins and Glossy accents for the dew, and my card was finished. Sentiment is from On your special Day Stamp set.


Here's a closer look at the sentiment:



I hope you like my effort. Thanks for stopping by.
Lots of crafty wishes.
Sweety.

Linking this to:



Comments

  1. beautiful card... Thanks for playing MUDRA Challenge.

    Zalak,
    MUDRA DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love the watercoloured lotus flowers! Thank you for sharing your work at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I am loving the gold ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thats a beautiful shabby chic card, with he gold:)! Thank you for playing with us at Papericious Challenge:)! - Aditi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thank you fo joining us at Papericious Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Thank you for playing at Papericious challenge..all the best! DT Daksha

    ReplyDelete
  8. its d "gold lining" ...lovely card..thanx for playing along at Papericious challenge! DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Golden love!! It’s very pretty. Thank you for playing with us at Papericious. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts