Create stripes using alcohol markers

Hello crafty friends,

Another weekend is here. Can you believe how quickly 2016 is coming to an end? I am yet to absorb all of this. But hey, weekend is here and it's card time!

I had very recently created a card panel using only alcohol markers, and this time, I thought it would be a great way to create some stripes. So, I took 3 alcohol markers (Touchnew markers) and using a scale and broad tip of the marker, I created stripes. No particular pattern, just some thick and thin lines.


I then coloured the upper white portion with gesso, simply because it was handy. You can use a black card stock for this purpose if you wanted to. It will give the same effect. Now, I stamped and embossed some constellations from Lawn Fawn "Upon a Star"stamp set. And coloured the 2 critters using the same alcohol markers.

Arranged everything and within 10 min, my card was done and I am honestly pleased with its modern and simple look. I hope you like my attempt.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
Sweety.

Linking this to
1.  Color Throw Down #469

2. Crazy Challenge #261: Monochrome

3. Dragonfly dreams Challenge: Winter

Comments

  1. Sweet card, and lovely sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love thos sweet animals staring at the stars! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your great stripes! Great way to use the colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts