Elegant flower card

Hi there,

I hope you are having a fabulous and creative day! Today, I have a card that can be made well within 15 min, and just turns out sooo gorgeous. I believe that "golden" is my soul colour now, if there is such a thing. I end up using it on almost all my cards.

Here is a photo tutorial for my card:
STEP 1: Stamp the images. I used Daisy Bloom stamp set by Mudra Craft Stamps. This is such a versatile stamp set! I also used some leaves from "Special Day" for some added interest.
Inks used: Pink- Color Box Bubble gum/Hero Arts Mid Tone Ultra Pink
                 Green: Hero Arts Soft Green/Archival Olive
Then, I added some strong double sided tape along 3 sides, keeping some gap between the tape and edge.


STEP 2: Add some stripes using Black alcohol marker.


STEP 3: Remove the backing of the tape and add glitter.


Finally, to add sentiment, I glued a 'Love' die cut and a long quote from Kaisercraft P.S I love you stamp set. And this is my finished card:



Hope you like my effort. This colour combination is just perfect for an anniversary card or a wedding card.

Thanks for stopping by.
Sweety.
Linking this to:
1. Mudra Craft Stamps Challenge #15


2. The Flower Challenge


3. CCH #262 Anything goes

Comments

  1. Oh, what a beautiful and elegant card, love the glittery frame and the meaning of the word LOVE as a sentiment.
    Lovely sprig of sweet flowers too.
    Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words Maria :) Love your challenges!

      Delete
  2. Elegant Card. Loved the whole layout, color combination, neat and clean. Thanks for playing MUDRA Challenge.

    Zalak
    MUDRA DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts