Shabby Chic card using dimensional flowers

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a great day! You know how some days, you have a tonne of things to do online, like updating blog or YouTube and the internet goes down, and the next day, you have more things to do? Well, something like that happened with me. And now with some exams on top of my head and so many weddings to attend, it's awful little time that I take out for the love of my life- crafting!

Here's a shabby chic card I made:


Here, I used a lot of dark tones of purple. May be I just wanted it to look more vintage. It actually looks pretty neat in real life. May be I will put up a better pic soon.


You can see how dimensional roses add interest to the roses I fussy cut from the paper pack itself.


And here's a look at the inside panel:


I hope you liked my effort.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a creative day!
Sweety.

Linking this to:
1. Papericious November Challenge: Shabby Chic/Vintage


2. Always Fun Challenges: Anything Goes
Challenge #34

Comments

  1. Your card is very pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, with the elements! Thank you for playing with us at Papericious Challenge:)! - Sunila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a beautiful creation...loving all the elements...Thanks for playing with us at Papericious challenge this month.
    DT Kriti Mishra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thank you for playing at Papericious challenge..all the best! DT Daksha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card,thank you for joining us at Papericious Challenge.
    DT
    Pavitra

    ReplyDelete
  6. That’s such a beautiful project... love the blooms ! Thanks for join us st the Papericious challenge ...cheers
    Arjita DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts