Mother's Day card | Simple shaker

Dear fellow crafters

I hope you are having a great day. As we all know, the month of May demands a Mother's Day card! And sometimes, we just need a quick one. I got inspired by Paru Mahtani's card for this one. And I am linking it to Paru's Card Making Challenges for this month's challenge.

I die cut a Memory Box swirl butterfly and fit it in the same place I cut it, removing the tiny swirl pieces. For the background shaker, I used Spun sugar and scattered straw distress inks.


I kept the sentiment simple as "Happy Mother's Day" seemed too long. I made my own sentiment using Mudra painted alpha stamp. I used Colorbox ink for the sentiment.
Here's a close up of the shaker:


I finally added some tiny pink sequins to add finishing touch.

I hope you liked my card and since this is a quick one, I hope you will try this!
Thanks for stopping by!
Sweety.

I am submitting this card to Paru's card making challenges:
                               
Do check out the page and participate! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts