Golden snowball shaker card

Hello everyone,

I made this really elegant card a while ago for Papericious monthly challenge but waited to click a perfect pic for too long. And my hectic last week just caused me to forego the challenge but nonetheless, here is the shaker card I made:


 And no, it's not a plain simple shaker! It is a three fold card- the shaker part is transparent, the second layer has a quote from Kaisercraft stamp set. The third part is where you write your message.

It is actually really simple to make and I plan to put up a tutorial video soon. Meanwhile if you have any queries, let me know in comments or email me.

Thanks for stopping by
Sweety.

Products used:


ItsyBitsy Black chalk ink
Kaisercraft P.S.I love you stamp
Double sided foam adhesive
Papericious If only paper


Comments

Popular Posts