Moss: Art Journal Prompts | Week 18 | Monochromatic


Hello fellow crafters,

There are always some themes that make us wonder if it's too difficult and this week's theme at Art Journal Prompts was something like this. Some of the really lovely work done by others made me feel like what if I cannot do justice to this theme?! Anyways, a lot of ideas came by and I finally decided to create a moss sort of theme.

Moss signifies change and advent of new ecology. Butterfly and flowers and leaves are symbolic of the same. So, I chose this quote: Change is a good thing. It was actually a thought that occurred to me when my bff is starting something so new and adventurous. And I am very happy for her. So, I dedicate this page to her:


I hope you enjoy the tutorial as well:
I hope you get some ideas and tips. Get inspired. Get creative.
Thanks for stopping by
Sweety.

Products used:
Heartfelt Creations Wildwood
Mudra brush alpha

Brick stencil
Modelling paste

Camel acrylic paint
Archival Ink: Olive
Touchnew markers

Comments

Popular Posts