Art journal Prompts | Week 17 | Beautiful

Hello fellow crafters,

I have a pretty art journal page I created using Week 17 prompt, which is to use magazine clippings. I would suggest you to choose a focal image and work your way around it. Giving a wash to your background using gesso or texture paste tones down your background giving more focus to your main image. If you do not have these two either, just water down your white water colour for the same effect.

Do not forget to add shadows to your image as well as to your quote. Splatters of ink just bring everything together.

The stamp set I used here is not available anymore. :( But you can use any word stamp that you have to create your own quote. :)

I hope you got some ideas and got inspired and if you did, don't forget to subscribe to my blog. For a more detailed but quick process video, follow this link: https://youtu.be/kcbvqDZhBWM

Thanks for stopping by.
Sweety.

Products used:
Gel medium
White texture
WOW embossing powder
Camlin permanent marker


Comments

Popular Posts