Altenew card | You make me happy

Hello,

I hope this Sunday is going well for you. And you get a lot of creative ideas and crafty missions.

Today, I have a card I made for Altenew monthly challenge, which goes like this:

                                        

These are some stepwise pictures on how I made my card:

Step 1: I took a textured watercolour paper and applied a thin layer of water on it. I then brushed some usual royal blue ink on this. It creates such a wonderful effect:


Step 2: What project is complete without splatters! So, I added splatters using the colours that are this month's theme:
I had to interpret the yellow as sparkly yellow! Glitter adds an extra element on anything handmade, isn't it?

Step 3: I stamped the flowers and leaves multiple times and coloured them with these very colours. except the blue one, for which I used Staedler colour pencils.

Step 4: Finally I took all the elements, added a lace and arranged them all to make this pretty card!
I hope you like this card.
Thanks for stopping by
Sweety.

Comments

Popular Posts