Scrapbook | Brother | Cover page

Hi there!

I had been away for a weekend and realised that I am yet to share a fantastic scrapbook I made for a friend. The main book is an upcyled cake cardboard box that I trimmed to almost 8X8 and covered with black cartridge sheet. I ensured that the joints were well covered with scotch tape.







Products used:
1. Tim Holtz Old jalopy die
2. Little Birdie flowers
3. Sizzix swirly die
4. Wermemorykeepers stamp and die: Moments
5. DCWV inc Shack Stack paper

I used several techniques in this one. The faux metal you see on the old jalopy is actually aluminium foil.

Since this one is for a guy, I thought I will keep the flowery stuff to a minimal! Doesn't it look like a pleasant combination of contemporary and vintage?

I hope this inspires you. Have an awesome day!

Thanks for stopping by
Sweety.



Comments

Popular Posts