Scrapbook | Brother | Pages 5 and 6

Hello,

I hope you are having a great day! Here is a close up look at the next 2 pages of a scrapbook I made. This page is my favourite, because of the pop up die cut "Hello" and also because waterfall technique combined with that intricate flourish makes the page look so vibrant. The page on the right is a pocket page, and contains a never ending card.



Materials used:
1. Sizzix pop n cut Hello die
2. Tim Holtz alterations regal crest
3. DCWV paper pack
4. Itsybitsy alphas

And here's the last page, with a telescope sort of element on the left and a multi pocket fold on the right.
Materials used:
1. DCWV nextgen stack pack
2. Silver craft stickers

Multiple pockets add such depth and dimension to any project. I hope I gave you some ideas and you would try some of these.

Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by
Sweety.

Comments

Popular Posts