Thinking of you | ItsyBitsy April challenge

Hello crafty friends,

I have here a new card I made and this one is just so happy and merry and bright. This is for ItsyBitsy challenge for this month, the theme for which is Anything Goes using burlap. I did not have itsybitsy Burlap and this month, despite a huge sale going on at itsybitsy, I am short on cash. But but but, I have card that uses most of the products from itsybitsy craft store:


 And here is a close up:

This burlap is from a packaging of some Diwali gift (Yes, I am a hoarder! :P ). Who knew I'd end up using it here!

The butterfly is from a Portacraft sticker set I have had in my stash forever.

This is for ItsyBitsy challenge:


Rest of the products used:
Dbl sided foam tape
Camel vermillion acrylic colour

Palette knife


Brick Stencil
Camel Ultramarine
Flowers
Modelling paste

Comments

Popular Posts