Scrapbook | Brother | Pages 3 and 4

Hi

Here's a look at the next few pages of the scrapbook "Brother":
This one I wanted to keep simple, so I added some chipboard elements and altered them to suit the overall theme of the scrapbook. Also, the page on the right has a magnetic lock to keep the flap in place. To ensure that the magnet is not visible per se, I covered it with a thin matching blue pattern paper.
 Materials used:
1. Porta Craft chipboard alphas
2. DCWV tech generation paper
3. Wermemorykeepers stamp and die: Moments
4. Magnets

I think this next page turned out really well, specially the page on the left. I just arranged the bits and pieces of various pattern papers, die cut some of them and arranged them to create this page. I used some plain brads to keep the vellum quote in place. The blue pearls you see on the left solves the same purpose.
And that small page in the middle is just a shaker element.

I hope you got inspired. To get a full video, click here.

Thanks for stopping by
Sweety.

Comments

Popular Posts