Spotlight stamping Technique 1 | You color my world
I hope you are having a productive, great weekend. Today, I want to show you a flowery card I made with spotlight technique.
I did not use the usual black and white and then colourful stamping. No, no, no. That will be too usual. Instead, I did a sepia tone flowers directly on the card base. For this, I used scattered straw distress ink.
For the colourful flowers I used various inks, you can find the list of inks in the product list. Lastly, I added the green and brown backgrounds with Staedtler water colour pencils.
I hope you like this card and would try something similar.
Thanks for stopping by!
1. Mudra Craft Stamps daisy blooms
2. Cuttlebug die: globe
3. Inks: Colorbox bubblegum pink/Archival black/Hero Arts lime green/ Distress ink scattered straw
4. Staedtler water colour pencils
5. Baking twine
6. Forever in time Gemstones alpha
7. Little Birdie cardstock 15X15cm
8. Dienamics stitched tags die
Linking this to the following:
1. Mudra Craft stamps