Art Journal page | Stilleto

Hello everyone,

This was a hectic week. My friend was kind enough to design me a logo and my sister was sweet enough to animate it! That's so exciting! And to top it all, I have videos lined up for you guys. Here is an art journal page for which you can watch the tutorial video soon.

I kept the colours subtle, with some yellow, some pink and some grey. Thus, arriving at a vintage look without even trying much.

The yellow of the page is more visible in the video. I hope you liked this page.

Have an awesome day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy crafting
Sweety.

If you have any queries or questions or suggestions, please reach out to me at sweetygupta1203@gmail.com

Supplies used:
 1. Acrylic paints: Mont Marte Pink/yellow/titanium white, Fevicryl metallic pink
2. Text stamp
3. Mudra craft stamps brushed letters
4. Glitter alpha stickers
5. Generic Stamp for background
6. Generic glitter tape
7. Sakura Pigma brush pen
8. Archival ink Black
9. Hero arts blossom ink

Linking this to:
1. Colorthrowdown Challenge #457

Comments

  1. What a fun page--and great quote! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts