ColorThrowDown Challenge #456 | Beautiful

Hey there,

I hope you all enjoyed a good weekend. Despite the fact that I just had 1 day off, this was a productive weekend. I got to make so many cards and finally, the card I want to link to Color Throwdown Challenge! I have been longing to make a card for this challenge but somehow things were never getting lined up with a busy schedule at office! 

Anyways, here is the really bright, cheery shaker card I made:

 The front panel looks dimensional despite the fact that I just stamped the layering images using Mudra Craft Stamps Daisy set. I love this set because you make a versatile no. of flowers using the same set! I used a variety of ink pads for the desired look.



For the lines, all I did was to line up my scale with my grid mat and using a paint brush with some desired ink colour, I made the strokes. 

I hope you like this card. If you have any queries or a word of appreciation, please comment below or reach me at sweetygupta1203@gmail.com.

I appreciate you stopping by.

Thanks
Sweety. 


Comments

  1. Such a beautiful take on the colors! LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stamping... love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts