10 cards 1 paper pack | Graphic design ideas

Hello everyone,

I have been away from blogging for sometime now, coz I was busy creating 10 cards!!! All of these are CAS cards, but I did manage to add some interactive element to some of these. Couldn't stop myself from adding dimension either. ;)

I used Papericious Color Celebrations pack for these, as the paper pack has geometric patterns and the muted tones provided the exact feel and look that I wanted. This makes it perfect for gifting to either a boy or a girl.

Colorful cardstocks used is unbranded.
Card 1:
I have to say this one is my favourite. 

Card 2: I made this one a stark contrast between the blues and the red. The sentiment is stamped using versacolor Gold ink and it's so gorgeous in real life.
Supplies used: Miss you wooden  stamp, Sakura gold shadow pen (green; actually all colors give the same gold look), Prima stamp, Encore honeydew metallic ink, generic sequins, generic stitched circles die.
The stars I used here are from a stamp set I bought from Aliexpress.

Card 3: This is the quickest one. Just trace a tie and cut it!
Supplies used: Distress oxide Broken China, Sakura Micron 05.

Card 4: I kept this one simple but you can always add dimension to the strips, layer up the sentiment for a more finished look.

Card 5: Check out this easy shaker card:

Supplies used: Sizzix alpha bubbles die, Glitter dust (white) and sentiment from Altenew painted poppy set.

I hope you enjoyed this. If you did, don't forget to subscribe and leave me a comment. I really appreciate you stopping by!

Have a great day! See my next post for 5 more cards in the series.
Sweety.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts