Mermaid card | You are mermazing

Hello everyone,

I hope you celebrated Independence Day with as much fervour as Janmashtmi. Because of the festivals and everything, I had a long weekend. And long weekend means.... a lot of crafting! Here is a card I made using MFT Mermaid stamp. I am in love with this stamp set, as it offers so much versatility and oh God, it's cute!
I stamped the images on watercolour paper, and therefore they have this textured look. I used Camlin watercolour brush pens to colour them. For the background, I used distress oxide inks in Broken China and Cracked Pistachio. I did add a tiny amount of glitter to the starfish on the mermaid's hair. 

I hope you found some inspiration with this shaker card. 
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Happy crafting.
Sweety.

Comments

Popular Posts