Creating seasons with stencil ft. Craftyscrappers

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a great day. Today's cards feature a beautiful and versatile stencil by Craftscrappers "Rainy Day". Though it's called rainy day, this stencil can easily create a winter night sky, a sunny sky and a spring rainbow, along with the rainy scene. So, I decided to merge all 4 in one card. Here's how:

Step 1: I took a square card stock and drew 2 lines to make 4 sections as shown:

IMG_7344.JPG

Step 2: I then coloured each box with a different color of Distress oxide- Twisted citron/Cracked pistachio/Broken China/Fossilised amber.

IMG_7345.JPG

Step 3: I then used the stencil to create rainbow using permanent alcohol markers in the greenish box. These Mungyo markers have a solid tip, so the ink does not seep under the stencil and gives a finished look.
IMG_7346.JPG

Step 4: Now I used the stencil again to create night sky with gold shimmer paste on the blue box and rainy sky with modelling paste on the pista coloured box.

IMG_7348.JPG

Step 5: I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment that suited my background. This is from "You n me" stamp set by Craftyscrappers.

IMG_7371.jpg


The sun and clouds were also created using the stencil. Don't they look like stickers? I matted every panel on a black burlap, and then stick them using foam adhesive.

IMG_7372.jpg

I hope you like how this card turned out.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Sweety.

Comments

Popular Posts