Frozen card scene ft. Craftyscrappers

Hello friends,

In my last DT post, I talked about how versatile the "Rainy Day" stencil is. I thought I will combine it with a stamp set I adore. "Sisters for life" is a cute stamp set with amazing images and awesome quotes. I coloured Elsa and her traditional blue attire using Touchnew alcohol markers.

IMG_7356.JPG

I then used the Rainy Day stencil with Gold shimmer paste to create a starry sky on a black paper. I also used shimmer paste in Lilac, Envy and Salmon colours to create a fun rainbow on a scrap white paper using the same stencil. I also silver embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set.

IMG_7357.JPG

I then stamped the snowflakes on a metallic blue paper with white ink.


While trying to add shimmer to Elsa's dress, I spilled the whole bottle of glue glitter on my project. I was heartbroken, and it took me some time to lift everything and clean the mess. But I managed to salvage the project. 

IMG_7360.JPG

I stamped and heat embossed some silver snowflakes from the same stamp set. I fussy cut them and stick them over the stamped image. This hid the snowflakes I had stamped and ruined while picking up my glitter glue.

Here's how my final project looks:

The sentiment goes so well with the starry background and magical rainbow.

IMG_7375.jpg

This card is dimensional and Elsa looks like a rockstar!

IMG_7376.jpg


I hope you like how this card turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.
XOXO
Sweety.



Comments

Popular Posts