Interactive Birthday Card | Altered shaker flap to make a lock

Hello everyone,

As I said, turquoise is the new favourite, so here is one more card keeping with the colour theme:


This is a fun shaker card. I heat embossed the sentiment with white WOW Embossing powder.

The gorgeous flowers are Daisy by Mudra Craft Stamps. I stamped them using 2 shades of distress oxide inks (Cracked Pistachio and broken China). On a few flowers and leaves, I used Black Archival ink to get the details more highlighted. Also, some black on the design would give it more continuity with the black card stock I am using as card base. I fussy cut them all. I added some pearly white Frolica. So, the insides of the flowers look dimensional.



On the inside of the flap too, I added the outline stamps using distress oxide inks. For my background paper, I have simply coloured a scrap white paper using distress oxides and spritz them with water. And oh! these blend sooo perfectly.

I even stamped some of the flowers outlines inside the shaker window.
I love how it all came together. These flower stamps are sooo versatile. There are 3 outline images along with 2 solid images. So, you really can customise a flower howsoever you want it and get more out of just 1 stamp set.


Linking this post to the following challenges:

2. Paru's Card Making Challenges July

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
Sweety.

Comments

Popular Posts