Congrats card | Little Birdie chipboard

Hello all,

This weekend was sooo busy. Well, I did take my time to make cards but I just could not find any to upload these lovelies. I have fallen in love with a new colour: turquoise blue. It reminds me of the beautiful sea. So, here is a card I made using elements in this colour:


After coming back from office, I barely have the energy to get to my phone camera. So, please forgive my bad photography skills. Here's a look at the inside of the card.


This is sort of an interactive card and almost all the elements used here are from ItsyBitsy craft store.
For a quick Boomerang video of the card, visit my Instagram page.

Step by step guide to how I made this card:
1. I die cut a circle from a standard black cardstock, keeping a die a bit off the edge.
2. I glued pretty papers from DCWV Inc paper pack.
3. I painted some sailing sky chalk paint on a scrap white paper. Gave it some shading with cracked pistachio distress oxide ink.
4. Using the same paper, I die cut the word 'congrats', circle, 2 leaves and banner.
5. Painted my telephone chipboard with the same chalk paint and distressed it using distress oxide ink. Also, I added some details using Sakura pen in similar colour. I used pearl and puffy paint for details on the chipboard.
6. Finally I took some really gorgeous handmade flowers to stick to my front panel.

Please note that some of the products I used are currently unavailable. So, I am linking you to the products I found really close to them.

I hope you like this card and get inspired.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Sweety.

Linking this card to Challenge #6 for Itsy Bitsy.

Comments

Popular Posts