Graphic CAS card | Birthday | Gender neutral

Hello everyone,

This weekend I knew I'd be crafting a lot. After so long, I have a long weekend and I want to be in my pyjamas and craft all day long. While I was at it, I made this really simple card using Papericious Color  Celebrations Paper pack. 


I die cut some circles, making sure I had some red in the die cut piece. The smallest circle is a 1-inch punch and hence has no stitches. I also die cut some stitched circles of same size from white ivory card stock and traced the outline of the die to make a border, which I then fussy cut.


In this close up, you can see how I white embossed the sentiment and then traced a shadow using black cd marker. This helped the words pop out a little more. 
I also made the biggest circle as a low bulk shaker using flat sequins. A few buttons and my card is ready. 

Here's a look at how it looks on the inside. I think I was too happy with the design to use it just once. That's why you see the same pattern here as well. :P

I hope you like this card. Its neutral colours and graphic design make it ideal for any gender and age! I hope you enjoyed this card. Here is a quick video of how it looks.


See you next time!
Sweety.

Linking this card to:
1. Papericious July challenge Tic Tac Toe: I have used the diagonal comprising die cuts, pattern papers and buttons. I think such tic tac toes are really fun and you get more liberty to be creative in your domain of expertise or even push your limits. :) 
                                        
2. Paru's card making challenges July: It's a birthday card, yay!
                                 

Comments

  1. Very interesting card, love it!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Papericious July challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, love it :) Thank you so much for joining us at Papericious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work and lovely colors! Good luck with our Papericious challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at Papericious July challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thank you so much for playing along Papericious July challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts