Scrapbook page 3 using Little Birdie kit

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a great day! I made this LO using the same Little Birdie scrapbook page kit I used for my previous 2 posts. Working with a black background actually makes things easy sometimes.
Step by step process:
1. Stamp frames and sentiments using Kaisercraft Enchanted garden stamp set.
2. Apply Studio G green glitter glue to these frames and butterflies.
3. Apply white acrylic paint through a floral stencil to the main scrapbook page.
4. Glue black and white polka dots page from DCWVRecollection paper pack.
5. Paste the frames from step 1 and the white frame included in the kit.
6. Arrange the alphabet stickers to write name and "lovely day".
7. Stick the black borders (also included in the kit) around the designer paper for a finished look.

Here's a closer look at the frames' arrangement:

I hope you find some inspiration in this page. :)

Until next time,
Sweety.




Comments

Popular Posts