Planner cover page | Dream and hope

Hello hello,

After being MIA on my blog (I have been active on Instagram; follow me @sweety.1203), here is a cover page I did for my pretty planner. I wanted it to be girly and pink and dreamy and inspiring! So, here it is:
 And it just looks perfect for the plans I have in mind for myself for new year 2017!
I am sorry that I do not have a video tutorial for this yet, but I promise I will be making one soon.
Step by step process:
1. Die cut some foliage leaves and colour them using the yellowish green Marvy uchida markers. Die cut flowers and swirls using plain white copier paper. Use embossing tool or the back of a painting brush to give all the die cuts slight dimension. This will make the elements pop.
2. Also die cut a fence using this Impression Obsession die.
3. White emboss the words "dream" and "hope" using itsybitsy stamp set.
4. Fussy cut both words.
5. Take a thick sheet of paper the size your planner is, and paste a pink page from DCWV All girl 180 sheets paper pack.
6. Stamp on the paper using Artistry roasted chestnut ink and clock stamp.
7. Trace a circle using an object of that size, and arrange and paste all the elements.
8. Stick some pre-made flowers and butterflies to give the wreath arrangement a finished look.

I hope you enjoyed this, and would give it a try! Happy crafting!

Until next time,
Sweety.

Comments

Popular Posts