Floral card with water colour

Hello everyone,

It feels like I am not crafting enough these days. Does it happen to you as well? Anyways, I find that when a few days pass by without crafting, my mojo works in mysterious ways. And usually, I end up creating something I really like. Today's card is something like that.

Here's what I made:


Here I used a floral stamp set and this bunch is simply gorgeous. I water coloured it using Camlin water colour brush pens. These were unbelievably easy to colour. Would you believe me if I said the whole thing was done in 10 minutes!


The cute little birdie is from Penny Black stamp set. I used orange and white sequins to give it a finished look.


I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a Nice day.
Sweety.

Playing along:
1. Muse challenge #280: Like Kim's card, I have placed a bird atop some foliage. And I also kept the sentiment simple and small, letting the images dominate the sentiment.


2. Paru's Card Making challenges: I plan to give this card to my brother on rakhi. After all, he is a treasure. :)

3. The flower challenge: I am OLC handicapped but this floral cluster makes it so easy to create an OLC, that I am planning to create more of these.



4. As you see it: The floral cluster makes such a pretty sequence.



5. Addicted to stamps and more:

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card....you are wonderful at water coloring! And I loved how you mixed and matched your stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What glorious flowers and what gorgeous colouring! It is hard to believe it's only ten minutes' work! This is such a pretty way to use the sketch. Thank you for joining us at As You See It this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan.. The stamp set makes it so easy to colour. :)

      Delete
  4. This is just so beautiful...love your gorgeous array of flowers and your sweet bird! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful colouring sweety 😍💕. Love it. 💕❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and it looks like you have spent hours not minutes on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Your watercoloring is absolutely fantastic, love the delicacy and softness. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, loved the image and water coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've used my favourite SSS floral set and coloured it so beautifully!! I never used yellow and blue as a colour combo but when I see it like this, I realise I must use it more often!! Its a gorgeous CAS design and I'm so very glad you shared it with us at The Flower Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! This is soooo pretty. Love your water colouring. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely, Sweety, and the watercolouring is so skilled that I can't believe it was done in just 10 minutes! What a great way to represent the As You See It sketch. Thanks for playing in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts