Only Die cuts

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a great day. Today, I have a very quick, clean and simple card for you.

For this, I used modelling paste over CraftyScrappers Damask stencil, which gave me a beautiful monotone background but with some texture.


Next, I used a Doily die and layered it over a golden glitter paper. Added the sentiment to finish my card.


I hope you like the simplicity of this card, with a pop of red.

Have an awesome start to the week.
Sweety.

Linking this to:
1. Muse Challenge #255: I loved how Jillian used die cuts only to create this card, and also the extra texture because of the embossing on the black panel, adds so much to the card.


2. Paru's Card Making Challenges: I am in a way showcasing the colour RED in this card. It's such an elegant colour combination.


3. Crafty Scrappers Challenge #21: It's Holi time. I wanted to create a card with a pop of single colour against Gold.
challenge21 festival of colors.jpg

Comments

  1. Very pretty! I love all the sparkle and shimmer! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love the glitter and your background looks like velvet.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts