Fairy tale card with Little Birdie stamps

Hey everyone,

This is a long weekend for me. Oh the joys of long weekend! I can craft all day long. And you will get to see quite a lot of activity on my blog as well as on my YouTube Channel.
My craft shopping spree doesn't seem to end. So, I decided to use my existing craft products more and more. I have this fairytale stamp set by Little Birdie. It's so cute! Ans here's the card I made using this stamp set:


I die cut a few circles from a white panel. and used distress oxide inks to get some colour on my base panel. I used foam adhesive to stick the panel. And to add some interest, I doubled up the foam on the palace.


I am usually scared of my colouring skills, but I really like the way this palace turned out.


I stamped the sentiment directly onto my panel. Added some glossy accents to the palace windows and the frog eyes, and my card was ready.

I hope you like my effort. Thanks for stopping by.
Have a creative day.
Sweety.

Linking this to:
1. Paru's Card Making challenges: It has been such a long time that I made a colourful card. I thought I had lost my mojo in this regard. But somehow this colourful card came to my mind and I am so happy with it.


2. Addicted to stamps and more: The photo inspiration has all blues and a little pink in it. But the girl does look like a princess in this one. :)

Comments

  1. I love the layout of your card and the cute images you added in them esp with the dimension you gave them. Your colouring is awesome too!Gorgeous watercoloured smooshed background! And thanks for the tips about the markers too! Thanks for sharing it at Addicted to Stamps and More and we hope to see more of your beautiful creations again. Hugs,Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute it is!!! Adorable images and totally awesome layout. Thank you for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts