Repeat stamping technique using Little Birdie Stamps

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend. Weekends, for me, are craft days. And I always plan on organising my craft room a little better, but some idea will strike and I end up creating something (and no organising). Does it happen to you as well?

So, I recently won these two sets from Itsy Bitsy. And these are simply gorgeous. And I had to create something as soon as I laid my hands upon them:


I think I love the tropical stamp set better, simply because of my fear of colouring skin tones. :P
Here's my first card:


For the yellow on there, I used Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide, with hints of Twisted Citron.
                           

 For my second card, the whole background was covered with a single leaf stamp and I simply love how this looks:



 I covered the little froggy and his crown with Studio G glitter glue, and his eyes with Ranger gloss accents.

                             

 I hope you like these 2 simple cards. One trick while making such cards is to have an odd number of stamping. And don't be afraid to go back to an older colour if that's what you need to balance the colour on your paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

Linking this to:
1. SSS Wednesday challenge: STITCH



Comments

  1. They both look awesome, love the colours you have used.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts