6+ ways to use Crackle Medium

Hi everyone,

I did some experiments with Little Birdie crackle medium. This is such an affordable crackle medium. I simply loved using it on a few tags.

Here are some surprising results:



 

In the following tag, I sponged the colour. So, I got very thin layer of colour and as a result, very tiny cracks:

I sprayed it with some water based spray paint and the cracks were still there!
   

 


 Here's how the cracks appeared on the word I stenciled with modelling paste.

And here is the tag I used some metallic acrylic colours on:


 Finally, I think I love how distress oxides work with this tag:


I hope you got some ideas. I also made a video tutorial showing you how I made these tags and more:

Enjoy!
And have a creative day!
Sweety.

Comments

Popular Posts