Art Journal | Today a new sun rises

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a good day. Coming across a positive quote is always a pleasure and I thought this quote "Today a new sun rises" is sooo full of possibilities. I made this art journal page inspired by the topic for week 23 in Art journal prompts, i.e. BLOOM. Also, the steps that I followed were easy to follow Mission Inspiration for June 2017.

Can you believe that all the texture and layers on the blue side of the paper is because of some pretty scraps I had lying around for the longest time? So, here's what I made:

Here's a close up of how my sunflower looks with the bright centre:




This has turned out to be such a bright and happy page. I have a video tutorial for you as well:


Products used:
1. Tim Holtz rays stencil
2. Hot off the Press sunflower stamp
3. Camel student water colour
4. Mont Marte modelling paste
5. TouchNew alcohol markers
6. Sakura Sigma Micron pens 05
7. Marvy Uchida brush markers

Comments

Popular Posts