Floral stamps | 2 ways

Hello everyone,

Who doesn't love floral cards? They are always hot! When I got one of the designs from the recent fab release of floral stamps, I couldn't wait to create. Here's what I came up with:

Card 1: Circle card

This is a shaped card. I used DCWV pearl finish lavender coloured paper for the card base. I then stamped my floral image using versa mark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.


I then coloured the flowers neatly using Camel water colour brush pens. Can you tell the flowers are just monochromatic?


The best part is that the flowers have some lines, so it's quite easy to make out where the dark and light colouring should be.


I then heat embossed the sentiment using the same stamp set on Craftyscrappers vellum and mounted it on my card.

Card 2: Striped base

I am in love with stripes these days. In my Holi set of cards, you saw one such usage. Here's another.


I love the contrast the black stripes create. Notice how the flowers have 3 colours. I used pink, orange and yellow to colour the silver embossed florals.


I hope you like how these turned out. Give the flowers a try and you will fall in love with them.

Hugs,
Sweety

Comments

Popular Posts