Craftyscrappers DT Post

Hello friends,

Here's my inspiration post for Craftyscrappers. The stamp set "You and me" has a super cute couple and I have coloured the image with alcohol markers.


Next I created a shaker window. I used "Hello" stamp set to create ghost images and make my bright background more beautiful and detailed.


I used shaker elements to fill in and create my shaker card.


I hope you like how this card turned out. Now, let's take a look at another card that I created with a floral stamp set.


For this card, I used the spotlight stamping technique. Using the heart die cut from the previous card, I stamped the floral image in coordination with the background I have on the main card panel.


Then I coloured the individual flowers with Camel watercolour brush pens and fussy cut them.


I love the splatters that add so much interest on the card.

I hope you like how this turned out.

Have an amazing day.
Hugs,
Sweety.

Comments

Popular Posts