Ombre effect with shimmer paste

Hello everyone,

In my Dec DT kit, I received the festive Christmas colours of shimmer paste. These colours are so amazing and sparkly. I decided to use blue and green for creating a sort of ombre effect through my favourite stencil Starburst. This is one of my favourite colour combination and gives such a cool effect.


The shimmer paste is so easy to spread and the glitter is well distributed, so you only need to put one layer of it to get all the sparkle.


I do recommend that you move the shimmer paste with your palette knife just a little, to ensure that everything in the jar is all mixed properly.


I used a silver foil cardstock for the base and once the paste was all dry, I die cut it with an oval die. And created two cards with the two pieces.


I love both these cards and I think shimmer paste has so much potential!




I hope you are inspired by my ideas. So, get inspired, get creative!

Happy holidays guys,
Sweety.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts