CAS floral arrangement

Hello,

I made a quick and easy card today. I used Kokuyo Camlin water colour cakes to colour the flowers. The stamp set is by Crafty scrappers, and it has such a cute bunch. I stamped it twice and used cut outs from one of these and made a bigger bunch.


I wanted a colourful contrast to this bunch, so I used a purple card stock to mount it on. I also added some gold nuvo drops and a zari thread to make the one layer card look more complete.


I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day.
Sweety Gupta

Linking this to:
1. Muse Card Club: It's such a pretty card by Tracey! The flowers look so alive. With the big sentiment, the card looks so pretty.
 

2. Paru's card making challenges:
 

Comments

  1. Love, love, love how you 'reversed' the design with that deep rich purple! So beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I just love the vibrant purple background it really makes your flower pop! Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you layered your floral focal point!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts