Upcycled Kindle box

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a lazy Sunday, having some fun around your craft stuff. I find Sunday to be my organisation day! And while cleaning up, there are so many pretty, good quality boxes are are just so difficult to throw away. My Kindle cover was something like that:


And there began my quest to upcycle the box. I used Incredible India papers by Papericious for my project. These are some lovely and bright papers and hence perfect for my box:

I also used Papericious Sigma cardstock to stamp and die cut Heartfelt Creations Petunia flowers. I coloured a chipboard frame with golden acrylic paint, and put it on another piece of Sigma card stock, which takes distress oxide so well. I used Picked raspberry and twisted citron colours to colour the flowers, while adding a touch of Touchnew markers for details.


Finally sprinkle some glitter and I would call it done. Since the main panel is so busy, I kept the frame to minimal decoration. Fabric lace is something that adds grace to any project. I plan to put a tiny scrapbook inside the box, so stay tuned to see the pics of the scrapbook.

I hope you like how easy and simple it is to create this lovely project.
Have a creative day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sweety.

Linking this to:
http://papericiousindia.blogspot.in/2018/01/new-challenge-january-something-old.html

Comments

  1. Loved the makeover...Thanks for playing with us at Papericious challenge!DT Lekha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous alteration! Great idea and love the outcome! The layering and elements look fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at Papericious Challenge!- Aditi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. It’s gorgeous. Thank you for playing with us at Papericious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts