Love is in the air

Hello everyone,

Life is a little tough these days. So, when it's time to show some love, we shouldn't back off. Here are 2 cards I made using Crafty Scrappers stamps:


For the first card, I did repeat stamping using various stamps from You n me stamp set. There is a sale on this stamp and quite a few more on www.craftyscrappers.in, so grab your stamp now! I decided on a fun color palette. Didn't quite want green coloured birds initially but I didn't have a matching pink in Camel water color brush pens.


I hope you can see how dimensional the birds look.


For the second card, I used a couple of heart dies for embossing.


I think this card, with its blues and greens, is perfect for a guy. I did add glitter for some interest.


I hope you like how the two cards turned out.

Linking this to:
1. Twofer card challenge #2


2. Crafty scrappers challenge #20
challenge20-love is in the air.jpg

3. Paru's Card Making Challenges


Comments

  1. I agree that life is tough, and that we should express our love everyday. If not today, then when, right?!!! The cards you've made do that beautifully. The colors are happy, and those stamps are really sweet. Such sweet birds, and hearts. Whoever receives these cards will be delighted. Thank you so much for joining us at the Twofer Challenge. Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with you completely. :) Thank you for such encouraging words.

      Delete
  2. These cards are so pretty, Gupta! I love that you are spreading the love!! Your two designs are so colorful and happy and I think the colors are stunning! The color and gloss of your sweet birds is divine!! Thank you so much for playing along in Twofer Card Challenge #2!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card sweety,
    Thankyou so much for joining in our challenge,

    beats wishes,
    craftyscrappers team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have lovely stamps. Thank you for your kind comment. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts