Vase card with alcohol markers

Hello,

Welcome to my blog! Today is 31st Jan and I hope you saw the super blue blood moon, which is occurring after 150 years. So, it's like a phenomenon you will get to witness once in a lifetime. Anyways, back to real life, I have a very clean and simple card for you:


I coloured the flowers and the semi circle vase with TouchNew alcohol markers. They are simply amazing. I can only imagine what fun people have with Copics (on my Wishlist 😛). I used Sakura pens to put some dots on the semi circle to add some interest.


Finally, I decided the vase still looked very empty, so the sentiment overlaps with the vase. The sentiment is a reflection of what I feel about winters right now. A lot of people I know love winters but I just become toooo lazy during winters. So, I can't wait for it to get over.

I hope you like this card.
Have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by.
Sweety.

Linking this to:
1. Muse Card Club #251: Vicki's card is so vibrant. I decided to use the circle as a vase in my card.



2. SSS Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes



Comments

  1. Love how you've used the layout of the inspiration, but completely changed the feeling to elegant sophistication! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gupta, the vase of flowers is so pretty and I love the colours and layout, beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty inspired cardd - I love that front panel, it almost looks like vellum! Thanks for joining in at Muse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card sweety..nice colour combo..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful coloring and flower arranging on your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts