O Juliet!



Hi everyone,

I think everyone has either owned or wants to own the Crazy Birds stamp set by Tim Holtz. I had the opportunity to buy a set recently at cheaper prices, and I just couldn't let it go. This is such an adorable stamp set! With Valentine's Day peeking at us, it's time to create some fun love cards. I created this cute, little scene:


So, basically the "guy" birdie is adorably looking at the "girl" birdie, and calling out to her. I had coloured these images for the daily marker 30 day by Kathy Rac, and I decided to utilise these for my card. I hope you can see the dimension it has. The smallest of circles there just looked too empty, so I have turned them into shakers.

I added glossy accents to the eyes of the birds to bring them to life, and scribbled the sentiment with Sakura brush pen. But this scene seemed incomplete, so I stamped this on the inside:



I hope you like my effort.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a creative day!
Sweety.

Linking this to:
1. SSS Wednesday challenge: With a tonne of layers in the card, I want to add it to the 'layer it up' challenge by SSS.
Grab a banner


 


MONSTERS OR FAIRIES: I have used the theme of fairy tale in a way! Wasn't Romeo Juliet one? Ah well, one with a sad ending but definitely one, nonetheless. 


Grab our button


Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Gupta! The design is wonderful and you have coloured those cute crazy birds beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Gupta, you are winner in #267 Love challenge in The Crazy Challenge :) Please write at thecrazydesignteam@gmail.com to arrange your prize.
    Greetings,
    Yoana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts