Spooky Birthday card

Hi all,

This weekend I just wanted to work on something quick and easy. So, I made this card:

 I worked for like 5 min to create this background by using several shades of orange, green and purple alcohol markers. Then I muted the colours by brushing some vintage photo distress ink.


I don't celebrate Halloween and couldn't find much use for this die I bought just instinctively!


I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by.
Sweety

Linking it to the following challenges:
1. CTD #466


2. As You See it Challenge

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created the perfect background for your scary die cut witch. I like the way you muted the colours to enhance the spooky factor. Thanks for playing along with our Scary challenge at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I love that stripy background that you've made for your very cool witch silhouette. This card is magnificent! Simple but stunning! Thanks for joining us at As You See It this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is VERY cool....great background and awesome witch silhouette! Perfect for our spooky challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fun card, luv the gorgeous background! I am so glad you played along with the
    As you see it!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! The background is sufficiently spooky on its own, then you add witchypoo! Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts