Interactive card using Papericious paper and Gorjuss girl stamp

Hi everyone

I made a tonne of cards in August but somehow did not get time to post pics on my blog! Here is one I made using Papericious paper pack. Made it for August challenge but evidently I missed posting it here! Nevertheless, here is an interactive card:

 Since I used delicate stuff like those pearl beads, the card was a bit difficult to put through post. But I managed to glue it using the strong adhesive- glossy accents, and it went through smoothly, and reached by friend without any damage.

And another friend demanded a similar card for his girlfriend. So, I made one using the same paper pack but different paper:


Hope you like it! Here are the supplies I used:
1. Gorjuss stamp set
2. Papericious paper pack
3. Marvy Uchida matachables brush markers
4. glossy accents

Comments

Popular Posts