Scrapbook page: carpe diem

Hello all

I made a scrapbook page today using a 12X12 handmade paper. I tried to use as much scrap as possible to embellish it.
Scraps used: a bangle, tags that come alongwith clothes, newspaper clipping (yes, it's the Vodafone pug), post-it notes.
 I used a stencil to first apply some modelling paste, and while it was dry, I sprinkled white glitter on it.



This is for #lulupuchallenges Challenge no. 60. It is inspired by their beautiful mood board. I loved the idea of overlapping circles and incorporated in the bangle and flower portion. In fact, you can see the circles everywhere in this scrapbook page! 

I hope you enjoyed this.

Thankyou for visiting. Have a nice day!

Comments

  1. Great layout, Sweety. Kindly add the lulupu moodboard picture to your post so that your entry is not disqualified. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Lulupu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi... Thanks :) I ll do that in the next challenge I guess, as the time for this one is already over :(

      Delete
  2. Amazing layout! Please add Lulupu pic to your blog post so that it does not disqualify! :)
    Thanks for playing along Lulupu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank-you for your kind words. If you dont mind telling me,how do I add lulupu pic to my post?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts