Craftyscrappers Card kit reveal and 2 cards

Hello everyone,

Why do we have birthdays? We should have birthday month! Just like CraftyScrappers has for April! We at CraftyScrappers bring you amazing news; we have a product that all crafters have been waiting for so long. Oh it's not a product but a set of products really. It's a CARD KIT! You get tonnes of products specially curated for the kit and craft supplies which are not available otherwise.

I made a video showing you all the gorgeous things you get in the kit here. Being a crafter, I love creating and being creative. Creativity is like meditation to me. There's so much joy in any handmade item. CraftyScrappers has given me that joy by bringing products like vibrant inkpads and unique pearl stickers.

For this first card, I used the paper pack I got in the set. I used the extremely pretty peacock inkpad to give bluish edges to the pattern paper. Underneath, I used sunflower inkpad. I think the two colours complement each other perfectly. While crafting, I believe colour combinations yield their own results. Just get that right.


For my second card, I wanted something more fun. So, I used Sonoma shimmer paste to create some beach sand. It added so much dimension and volume, I must say. I think creativity is also about finding yourself. You might enjoy making something vintage like the card above or something more bright and fun, like the one below. You're creative in either case. And that's what matters.


The pearls you get in the card kit have been handpicked by Konica and just look at these pearls I used. They are iridescent and look like they have been picked right from the sea. I thin Konica has a keen sense of colour combination and to be a part of CraftyScrappers family has been an honour for me. I can only imagine how busy she is and yet, she is able to find time to make cards for all of us DTs. How sweet is that!



And look at those stars. They looked like starfish to me. Do you agree? Finally, I added the cute hippo I stamped using sunflower ink pad, and I coloured it using the same.


Just look how shiny that sand is! I hope you like these projects and got inspired. And if you did, don't forget to shop at Craftyscrappers for your favourite products.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have an amazing day
Sweety Gupta

Comments

Popular Posts