DIY bookmark cards ft. Craftyscrappers

Hello everyone,

Interactive cards can make anyone's day! And I was craving to make something quick and easy. So, I have a card with a bookmark on it.

Here are 4 such cards:
CARD 1: This one is my favourite I guess simply because it's so vibrant. I used Camlin brush pens to colour the flowers from this gorgeous image from "Be kind be you" stamp set.



 CARD 2: This card uses emboss resist technique to colour the same image. I have used shimmer sprays to colour the panel and creamy bookmark.


CARD 3: For this third card, I got a really bright and vibrant colour with Camlin brush pens. The pinks and purples shine against the silver embossing.


Shades of brown go well with the brown corners I used to hold the bookmark.


CARD 4: For the final card, I used more subtle tones with Camlin water colour cakes.


I hope you find these projects interesting, and would try something similar.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day.
Sweety.

Comments

Popular Posts