Water coloured background with white modelling paste

Hello everyone,

The month of autumn is known for thanksgiving, and all the beautiful colours of fall- orange, green and yellow. I chose these three colours to make a bright card today:


I chose food colours to get the effect. The brown is just the result of the puddle orange and green make. And no, it wasn't accidental. I love this colour combination and I knew brown would add something extra to my background.


I used starburst stencil by Craftyscrappers to make the pattern with modelling paste. Then I used the food colours. and since everything got covered with colours, I used Posca acrylic marker to go over the raised areas to highlight the pattern.

I hope you like how this turned out.

Have a great day!
Sweety.

Linking this to:
1. Muse Card Club:


2. Addicted to stamps and more:


3. Always Fun Challenges:



Comments

  1. This is so warm and fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, that's a cool stencil and your choice of colours is full of Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card love your colour combo and design. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great stencil, and I love the brown mix between the brightness of the other colours. Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab take on Anita's Muse card.
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts