Watercolored floral cards

Hello everyone,

I hope you are enjoying the gorgeous floral stamps Craftyscrappers just released. All of them are simply amazing. The incredible details makes them so easy to colour.

Here are 2 cards I made using the "Be kind, Be you" stamp set. I coloured all the images with watercolour brush pens.

Card 1: In this I kept the colouring limited to one colour for flowers and one for the leaves. I used water to get transparency and depth in my colouring.
These Koi water colour pens are my only 2 possessions of this brand and I simply love the modern look these colours give.


I mounted the panel on a card base I created with DCWV Christmas greetings paper pack.
The craft colour of the base compliments the craft colour of the sentiment panel.


Here's a close up of the flowers:


Card 2: For this I changed the colour panel from pink to blue. No water. Just 2 shades of blue for the flowers.

The golden circles are actually die cuts from a panel on which I tried Craftyscrappers shimmer paste. I used the newly launched Dazzle paste in pineapple colour for the background through Starburst stencil.


I used Posca paint marker in gold for the gold dots on the flowers.


These flowers are so easy to colour, and look amazing individually as well as in a bunch. Grab them now!

I hope you liked my cards. Have a nice weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.
Sweety

Comments

  1. Both the cards are lovely, I love your coloring. I loved the golden dots on the flowers in the second card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts