Rainbow coffee card

Hello folks,

Today I have a rainbow themed card that any coffee lover would love to have. This is a watercolour background.
I heat embossed some cups and coffee stains on a white paper. For the background, I smudged some watercolour pens onto an acrylic block, spritz it with water, prayed to God for the colours to remain separate and pressed my paper onto this mix.

And Voila, I have this pretty result:
The colours are quite intense and I loved the effect. I mounted my focal image (that I drew and coloured) on a red cardstock. BTW just to add something extra to the plain red paper, I used my bone folder to get a sort of embossed corrugated sheet sort of look.

I hope you liked this card and get inspired!

Have an amazing day!
Thanks for stopping by
Sweety.

Supplies used:
1. Coffee stamp (that I bought on Instagram)
2. Kokuyo Camlin brush pens
3. Versacolor brown ink
4. Archival black ink
5. TouchNew alcohol markers
6. WOW embossing powder- pearl violet

Linking this project to Paru's card making challenge for September:

Comments

Popular Posts