Scrapbook page 2

Hii everyone,

It is soooo easy to post on instagram! Like just click a pic and post it instantaneously (esp since I don't really edit my pics). Hehe
Back to topic! Here is my page 2 using Little Birdie kit I showed in my last post:
I stamped the Altenew poppy flowers using Archival ink, and coloured them using the very versatile Camlin water colour brush pens.

 Then I used both white and black papers given in the kit and hand drew and cut a snowbank sort of pattern. On the black side, I decided to stick some golden glitter tape and I loved the golden black combination! Don't you?
 I decorated the page with 3 of these pretty poppy flowers and threw in a couple of buds to make it look prettier. The sequins used were included in the kit. Here's another close up:
Materials used:
1. Altenew painted poppy stamp set
2. Water colour paper
3. Little Birdie scrapbook page kit
4. Golden glitter tape
5. Camlin Water color brush markers
6. Archival ink
7. Fevicol
8. Dimensional tape

Comments

Popular Posts